Use Mr. Mark Softer and Mr. Mark Setter to apply dry transfer decals.
This not only softens decals but also sticks with an adhesive component.
Apply a small amount to the position where the decal is to be stuck. Wait for a minute or so and press the decal lightly with a cloth, swab or the like to stick it.
Using Mr. Mark Softer with Mr. Mark Setter:
- Apply Mr. Mark Setter to the position where the decal is to be stuck.
- Stick the slide mark (decal).
- Spread it evenly and remove excess with a swab, etc.
- Apply Mr. Mark Softer on it, remove excess again, and dry it.
- Pierce any air bubbles with a thin needle if present. Apply Mr. Mark Softer to air bubbles and stick it.